Friday 2 August 2013

A Company Fit For BabyBoomers USA





Who in his/her right mind does not want to be rich?. After the 2008 crash,most who were looking forward to a comfortable retirement in their dream-retirement homes, found themselves homeless.It is a devastating situation.From this ground level predicaments, most Americans knew that there's only one way to go..UP!
These group of people are those  termed as 'Baby Boomers USA'.They were born just after the 2nd World War.Not all of them suffered during the financial crash in 2008.These are the holders of America's revival to recoveries.They have cash to spend anyway they want!.
Some of them have stars in their eyes to become rich as they always dreamt to be rich some day.While on the other end,those that lost their savings and pensions,have a score to settle with themselves and that is to become rich.Both of these two groups of the same coin want to be rich.America was built on fulfilled dreams.

I particularly mentioned these age group that are now retired who should be between 65 years old and early 70s, with time, wisdom, and spare cash in hand.
I'm in a company who have people of the same age group as these. I have the honor to know one personally who guides and mentors prospects with understanding and compassion.I should know because I am the classic example of what I said above.I'm over 70 years of age,and my recruiter is a 66 years old businessman in his own right.Yes, he is compassion, patient and understanding.He is real and has the habits of alerting me unexpectedly to check-up on my progress or to invite me for an events!
My future in this company is bright and secure as I enjoy my life's passion in 'Walking To Enjoy Living'

Please visit my website and take a tour and hope we'll meet again.

   http://walker.neucopiatour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment